Height + Brightness =
First responders traditionally used incendiary strike flares at emergency scenes. Those flares can be dangerous to use at some accident scenes due to the fact that they emit flames and sparks which are a safety hazard when flammable liquids and vapors are present. Emergi-Safe 2020 is a multi-function LED Flare/Flashlight/Work Light.
User-friendly and versatile, EMERGI-SAFE 2020 is an extremely bright LED Flare that stands 12 inches tall, allowing it to be more easily seen from a greater distance. Where other lights would be quickly covered over in inclement weather, snowy/rainy conditions, it is highly visible. Along with emergency vehicles, civilian drivers can benefit from its proactive visual warning while fixing a disabled vehicle or attending to other roadside emergencies. Versatile for additional scenarios such as Extrication and Search & Rescue.
The EMERGI-SAFE 2020 was created by a First Responder to provide a safer way to help protect emergency personnel and the public, whether they are operating at a vehicle accident, fire scene, or stranded along the roadway.
- 4 Flash Patterns
- O-Ring sealed water resistant design
- 2 colors available per LED module
- 250 lumen LED
- Two Year Warranty
- High-impact Polycarbonate body
- Effective operating times: 3 D-cell Batteries– Steady on: 60 hours, Fast Flash: 72 hours, Slow Flash: 80 hours, Rotating Flash: 130 hours, Flashlight: 96 hours, Work light: 100 hours.
- Low battery indicator light
- 12 inches tall for higher visibility
- 16 high-power LEDs
- Up to 130 hours of operation
- Multiple flash patterns and flashlight function
- High-impact Polycarbonate body and lens
- Highly water-resistant
Search and Rescue