Pressure Sleeve Infusion Device. The PS1201 is a small, light weight, autonomous, electronic alternative to traditional manual pressure IV bags.
Performance Under Pressure
The PS1201 automatically applies and maintains constant pressure during IV infusion. A “set-it and forget-it” device that frees providers’ hands. PS1201 is ideal for interosseous infusions requiring sustained higher pressures than conventional IV treatments. Highly portable and quickly deployed, PS1201 streamlines both patient and provider movement.
- Designed, developed and deployed by SOCOM
- Weighs just 6 oz with battery
- Runs on one CR123 lithium battery
- Integral hanging hook for bag
- Approximately 3 hours of battery life