Athena GTX strives to be a leader in the development and manufacture of medical devices, primarily in the areas of patient monitoring, therapy, and control of patient information. Each team member is committed to providing products that; consistently meet or exceed our customers’ expectations, comply with appropriate industry standards and government regulations, are designed and built for safe and reliable use, are delivered on-time, and are priced at a fair market value.
To meet our commitment, we must:
- Place the needs of our customer first
- Foster a team approach to problem-solving and defect prevention
- Continually improve our processes and quality system
- Empower each team member in the decision-making process
- Consider quality, safety, and effectiveness in our decision-making
We are pleased to announce that our facility is certified to the ISO 13485 -2016 Standard (Medical devices – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes). To view the certificate please click here.